As most of you know I love to dress up on Halloween. This year we were Napoleon Dynamite and Deb! "I like your sleeves...they're real big." We had a fun Halloween party with Cody and his friends in Park City. We had a great time and Brinklee was a great sport all weekend long too, what a party animal!
14 years ago
4 comments:
oh my gosh... you really look like Deb. And Brinklee looks super cute and cozy in her costume.
All 3 of you look great. I always want to dress up but never have. I don't think I could get Ben to do it either so it make it hard for me to want too.
Brian and I were laughing at this picture....you guys look great! I love the pink dress, you totally look like her. And Cody's face has Napolean written all over it! I thought Brinklee was going to be a caterpillar? Anyway, I think I missed a call from you the other day, I just remembered. I am horrible at that, sorry! Just let me know what you needed! Talk to you soon!
O MY GOSH!!! I FREAKIN' LOVE YOUR COSTUMES! CODY'S GOT THE LOOK DOWN TOO. THAT'S AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment